Crypto Writer Jobs
Is searching and finding the best cryptocurrencies your passion? Do you have exceptional writing skills? If so, joining Strategically a global, remote-working team and sharing your in-depth cryptocurrency knowledge with an eager audience could be a dream coming true
- Aspire to share your cryptocurrency knowledge as you help innovative startups and prestigious organizations maximize their potential
- Want to step up your writing career by specializing in the upcoming, constantly evolving cryptocurrency field
- Seek to join an international company, where you'll work closely with true experts who will challenge you to become the best you be
Just Join Strategically and Become a Member of Our Team
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom Strategically is a customer-focused writing agency helping people get more leads and turn them into conversions. We specialize in digital marketing, including SaaS, eCommerce, lead generation, SEO, web hosting, and web development.
Strategically was founded in 2012, and since then, we've helped industry leaders produce informative, engaging, and actionable content. Our past and present clients include AB Tasty, authority website hosting review blog WebsitePlanet.com, Gmelius, London-based boutique SEO agency, Bubblegum Search, and AdScale. We've also ghostwritten for large business websites like projecttimes.com and project-management.com.
As we continuously develop new client relationships, our agency grows fast. If you think you've got what it takes to become a member of our small team and consider yourself a master wordsmith, we'd love to hear from you.
At the bottom of this page, you'll find a list of the jobs we're hiring for. Before anything, though, here are three reasons why joining Strategically could be the best choice.
Three Reasons to Join Our International Agency
1. Say NO to endless commuting. Let’s be honest; Waking every morning, getting dressed, and driving or joining the train to reach work was never ideal. In fact, just before reaching the office, you're already feeling exhausted. This is where Strategically comes in. As a remote-working company, we enable our writers to work from anywhere in the world, anytime. In this way, they have more time to spend with their loved ones and pursue their other passions without needing to commute daily, exhausting themselves. So, our team members are more productive and can better adjust to a fast-paced work environment.
2. Learn the secrets of writing. Writing is a complex process. You don't just take a brief and start writing. On the contrary, a whole process takes place even before you write the first word. At Strategically, we strive to explain everything to our team members, from writing compelling copy to conducting in-depth research to how to communicate with our demanding clients. Join us to become the best writer you can be.
3. Cooperate with writing masters. Strategically is one of the top writing agencies in the UK and beyond at the moment. To achieve that, it wasn't easy. We had to assemble a team of talented people that had the right attitude to help each other succeed. If you join us, you'll work closely with a sophisticated, friendly and fun company. Our caring team will treat you as a team member from the get-go and ensure you grow into a writing master.
Job Description: Crypto Blockchain Writer
A crypto blockchain writer is responsible for writing persuasive yet informative pieces about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain sphere. In other words, they have to offer insightful information and educate the audience about the crypto world.
In reality, a crypto blockchain writer is a content writer with a background in:
- Cryptocurrency trading
- Cryptocurrency analysis
- Crypto moon shots (i.e., finding cryptocurrencies that spike in value before losing it)
- Blockchain technology, a data structure holding transactional records and tracking assets within a business network, usually regarding cryptocurrency transactions
As expected, a successful crypto blockchain writer must understand financial analyses, be knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and securities, understand how smart contract and law regulations work, and have a solid background in blockchain technology.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good understanding of cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, and blockchain technology.
- Writing background in the crypto space.
- Being a crypto trader is preferred but not required.
- Skilled writer, knowing how to write web content and weave in keywords to boost SEO performance.
- Great grammar (i.e., spelling, cohesion, word flow, etc.).
- Responsible for ensuring consistency (i.e., fonts, style, spacing, images, and voice).
- Superbly organized with attention to the smallest detail.
- Revise content based on client feedback promptly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Take ownership of projects, from communicating with the client to planning and delivering.
- Expert in workplace technology and solutions, like office suites, communication solutions, CRM software, and project management tools.
- Bachelor's degree or college degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
How to Apply
Before becoming our crypto blockchain writer, we'd be more than happy to receive your updated résumé and portfolio of articles. Sure, we don't expect you to be a seasoned or published writer, but we'd definitely appreciate seeing an impressive portfolio.
I Love Cryptocurrencies, and I'm a Successful Crypto Trader, but Not a Seasoned Writer. Can I Apply?
Sure. Keep in mind our team might be composed of some of the greatest writing talents of the UK and abroad, but they weren’t expert writers from the beginning. In fact, we helped them reach their writing potential over time. So, even if you're not a seasoned writer but have the character to succeed and will to produce high-quality and engaging content in the crypto blockchain space, we'd want to hear from you.
Besides, we're looking for passionate writers eager to learn and evolve their writing as they create compelling pieces that move the audience. In short, we're always on the lookout for rough diamonds that we can polish and help them shine. And if learning about cryptocurrencies is your hobby or you're an active crypto trader understanding the principles of financial analysis, we'd really love to read your application.
Lastly, for every one of our job positions, our application remains the same. In this way, we ensure perfect communication and understanding between us. Again, if you're not sure you'll be a great fit for Strategically, don't get discouraged. Please, apply anyway. You might not make it as a cryptocurrency writer, but perhaps we can work with you in a consultancy role, especially when a big project's about to land.
An Interactive Hiring Process
Hands-down, you'll enjoy our hiring process. Why? Because we don't make things any harder than needed. On the contrary, our hiring process is meant to be as enjoyable, simple, and interactive as possible. We don't find bombarding candidates with questions funny. We just try to get to know each other better and test the waters. Our hiring process:
- You submit your written application! Simply, you just apply. While doing so, please explain a few things about yourself and your connection to the cryptocurrency world and blockchain sphere. Additionally, mention your previous work experiences, education, and achievements.
- You'll have to ace an online interview. After you pass the screening process, we'll invite you to join a video call, where we'll basically meet each other. We're going to ask you a few typical questions to verify your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and see how you work with tight deadlines, multiple projects simultaneously and implement client feedback in your work. We might also ask you to write a small paragraph about cryptos or inform us about cryptocurrency trading and how you choose one cryptocurrency from the other.
- You'll work on a paid task. We'll assign you a mini paid assignment to 100% understand if we'd be a good fit. We want to see how you follow the client brief, express your thoughts, conduct your research, implement keywords and sentence-to-sentence consistency. At the same time, you can judge if you'd like to work with us and if becoming a member of Strategically is something you'd like to consider.
- You'll meet your colleagues. At this stage, you'll be invited to join our communication tool to introduce yourself to your future colleagues. Then, you'll have to create your own account on our project management tool, from where you'll view and monitor your tasks and assignments.
- Boring but mandatory admin. We have to get the admin out of the way before welcoming you officially to Strategically. So, you'll need to sign the relevant agreements, reference checks, etc.
- Onboarding. Well, you're really our newest team member, now. Being experts in onboarding, we'll ensure the process of joining us is as effortless as possible. Our sharing team will guide you along the way and make you feel at home right from the start.
We're Hiring for the Following Job Ads
At the moment, the following positions are open:
- Business-to-business (B2B) writers
- Fashion writers
- Financial writers
- Fintech writers
- Legal writers
- Marketing writers
- Medical writers
- Staff writers
- SaaS writers
- Travel writers
- Technical writers
Finally, keep in mind that even if you're an independent contractor (i.e., project freelancer), we'd still want to hear from you.