Marketing Writer Jobs
Can you create marketing copy that excites and hooks the audience? If so, we want to hear from you. Join a global team and work remotely to help the world's best websites shape the future.
Strategically is for you if you:
- Aspire to craft highly engaging marketing copy that magnetises the audience to help industry-leading corporations and innovative, forward-thinking startups influence the world.
- Seek to join a global but not faceless writing agency that can challenge you to become the best you can be, both professionally and personally.
- Are ready to step up and become a master wordsmith, producing irresistible marketing content alongside expert marketing writers.
- Look to free yourself from the dull office life and find the work-life balance you deserve, spending more time with loved ones than ever before.
Just Join Strategically
Headquartered in London in the United Kingdom, Strategically is a customer-focused writing agency helping people get more leads and turn them into conversions. We specialise in digital marketing, including SaaS, eCommerce, lead generation, SEO, web hosting and web development.
Strategically was founded in 2012, and since then, we've helped industry leaders produce informative, engaging and actionable content. Our past and present clients include AB Tasty, authority website hosting review blog WebsitePlanet.com, Gmelius, London-based boutique SEO agency, Bubblegum Search and AdScale. We've also ghostwritten for large business websites like projecttimes.com and project-management.com.
As we continuously develop new client relationships, our agency grows fast. If you think you've got what it takes to become a member of our team and consider yourself a master wordsmith, we'd love to hear from you.
At the end of this page, you'll find a list of the jobs we're hiring for. However, before that, we'll give some of the best reasons why working for Strategically could be the best decision you'll ever make.
The Best Reasons to Join Our Global Team
1. Superb work-life balance. We know that office life is tiresome, preventing you from spending that well-needed time with your loved ones. Join us to work for a remote-working company and bid your goodbyes to the endless commute. Spend more time with your family and stop exhausting yourself, even before you've started working.
2. Help prestigious clients. Working for renowned clients is inspiring. In fact, knowing that each project (or marketing copy) you complete plays a significant role in the development of our world is a breathtaking thought. Work at Strategically to help shape the future.
3. Become the best you can be. Not every onboarded writer had tons of writing experience. Many were rough diamonds that needed polishing. From the moment you join us, you'll receive clear guidelines and training materials to learn how to best express yourself, your thoughts and write copy that captives, engages and generates emotions.
4. Your future colleagues are experts in their fields. Your future colleagues are experts in their fields. We don't need to hide it. We're one of the leading UK writing agencies, so we have a team full of talent. Every day you'll be working alongside seasoned writers who know how to transform the most boring sentence into the most exciting and captivating phrase. How cool is that?
5. We're a fun bunch. At Strategically, we're proud of approaching work positively. We don't whine or complain. We love what we do, and we'd change it for nothing. If you join us, expect to have fun and learn to see work as something to look forward to.
6. We're highly collaborative. There are no exceptions: Everyone is the same in our agency. We're open-minded and supportive. So, please don't come expecting to find bosses, but mentors and colleagues ready to intervene and support you whenever needed.
Essentially, a digital marketing writer is a professional content writer specialising in crafting meticulous and appealing copy for marketing purposes. In fact, marketing writers create diverse content, like brochures, white papers, press releases, landing pages, lead magnets, articles, print ads, web content and social media posts.
Additionally, marketing writers contribute to designing web pages, print ads and physical media. They may also have to conduct market research, run marketing campaigns, plus monitor and analyse audience feedback. Generally, we prefer people with marketing degrees, as that assures us our marketing writers know precisely how to identify, approach and produce marketing copy.
Skills & Qualifications
- Can write appealing marketing copy and inspiring content to promote products/services and boost brand awareness.
- Solid experience writing for marketing websites, media outlets, and companies is highly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of SEO and knowledge of how to optimise a document.
- Can discover keywords gaps and pitch smart content ideas.
- Proofread and edit content and verify that it adheres to the client's guidelines and brief.
- Able to develop engaging social media posts to increase user interaction.
- Can set and run marketing campaigns.
- Awesome writing skills and exceptional grammar (i.e., spelling, cohesion, word flow, etc.).
- Ensure consistency (i.e., fonts, style, spacing, images, and voice).
- Can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Take ownership of your work, from communicating with the client to planning and delivering.
- Proficient in workplace technology and solutions like office suites, CRM software and project management tools.
- Bachelor's degree or college degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or a related field.
How to Apply
As you apply for this position, please share your work portfolio. We'd prefer to see a bunch of marketing copy, lead magnets, white papers, etc. Now, in the case that your content is not published, don't worry. We'd still love to see your work. While you're at it, please share your résumé, too
I'm Not an Experienced Marketing Writer, but I Still Want to Apply and Hopefully Join Strategically
If one thing defines our writing agency, it's being open to everyone who shares our passion: writing engaging and high-quality content. So, if you think you've got what it takes, even if you're not published, we'd still be delighted to receive your application. Besides, Strategically is an equal opportunity employer, meaning we welcome passionate writers with a range of experience to our team.
What's more, we're always on the lookout for great writers, published or not. We want marketing writers who are committed to delivering exceptional copy and running marketing campaigns to increase conversions for our fantastic clients.
As a final note, our application process is the same for every job position. If you're a freelance marketing writer or still unsure that you'll be a good fit, know that if we see real talent in you, we'll find you a position that matches your unique skills, talents and aspirations. In fact, we're always looking for the ideal candidate.
Let's Get To Know Each Other
Our hiring process is as simple and interactive as humanly possible. Just submit your application with a click. In addition, our hiring process is a great way to communicate with each and see whether we'd be a suitable fit. In this way, you know what to expect from us, even before accepting our job offer.
- You simply apply. You submit your written application. Be concise and clear. Explain why you're a master in writing marketing copy and what writing means to you. Briefly mention your past work experience and education. On top of this, feel free to describe how you approach different forms of marketing writing and how you run marketing campaigns successfully.
- We schedule an online interview and meet each other. At this stage, you join an online video call, and we speak with each other. This is your opportunity to express your passion for turning prospects into conversions. At the same time, you need to explain how you manage multiple projects running simultaneously.
- We’ll arrange for a mini paid assignment. There is no better way to find out if we're a good match than working together on a real task. We'll assign you a paid trial article as if our agency employed you. After you deliver, we'll verify if you created engaging and actionable content, included attention-worthy headlines, implemented keywords and met the brief's guidelines.
- We introduce you to our team. Congratulations! If you've reached this stage, it means you're a successful candidate and will join our company. We'll invite you to join our communication platform to introduce yourself to our marketing team. Also, you'll create an account on our project management tool, from where you'll view your tasks.
- Admin. You get to sign the relevant agreements, reference checks, etc. Boring but necessary.
- Onboarding. We pride ourselves in being one of the best remote-working writing agencies in the UK, so we're experienced when it comes to welcoming and onboarding new talent. Hence, we'll ensure you feel right at home from the get-go.
We're Hiring for the Following Roles
Currently, we're hiring for the following positions:
- Business-to-business (B2B) writing
- Content writing
- Crypto-blockchain sphere
- Financial writing
- Legal writing
- Medical writing
- SaaS writing
- Staff writing
- Travel writing
- Technical writing
- Content Writer Jobs
- Crypto Writer Jobs
As a piece of advice, keep visiting our website, in case new jobs are added. Regrettably, there isn't a job alert system in place yet, but we are considering adding one, so you never miss out on job alerts. Lastly, we offer a contract with a competitive salary per annum for those ready to join our creative team.