SaaS Writer Jobs
Are you a natural wordsmith with expertise in SaaS writing and copywriting? If so, join Strategically, a leading UK-based writing agency, and work remotely to help some of the world's best organizations maximize their potential
- Seek to find the perfect work-life balance, away from commuting, while, at the same time, helping prestigious clients reach their goals and shape the future
- Aspire to join a global team of passionate writers that challenges you every single day to become the best wordsmith you can be
- Want to skyrocket your writing career and become a true SaaS copywriting expert, learning the secrets of writing from the best
Becoming Our Team Member Might Be Your Best Decision
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom Strategically is a customer-focused writing agency helping people get more leads and turn them into conversions. We specialize in digital marketing, including SaaS, eCommerce, lead generation, SEO, web hosting, and web development.
Strategically was founded in 2012, and since then, we've helped industry leaders produce informative, engaging, and actionable content. Our past and present clients include AB Tasty, authority website hosting review blog WebsitePlanet.com, Gmelius, London-based boutique SEO agency, Bubblegum Search, and AdScale. We've also ghostwritten for large business websites like projecttimes.com and project-management.com.
As we continuously develop new client relationships, our agency grows fast. If you think you've got what it takes to become a member of our writing and marketing team and consider yourself a master wordsmith, we'd love to hear from you.
At the bottom of this page, you'll find a list of the jobs we're hiring for. Before anything, though, here are three reasons why joining Strategically could be the best choice.
Three Reasons to Join Our International Agency
1. Awesome work-life balance. As a remote-working company, we enable our writers to work from anywhere in the world, anytime. By doing so, they have time to spend with their loved ones without needing to commute daily, exhausting themselves. To put it differently, we don't want empty writers but people filled with energy and dynamism, which only a fast-paced, remote-working environment can provide.
2. Become a writing ninja. Strategically is the best writing dojo in the UK. Packed with a team of expert writers, we pride ourselves on being able not only to recognize talent but also to develop our team members, teaching them the best writing secrets. From the first moment you join us, you'll get ample learning materials and guidelines to understand our writing principles and what our niche clients demand from their copy.
3. Collaborate with real experts. It's no secret. We're continuously developing to become the top writing agency in the UK and abroad. To achieve that, we've assembled a team of some of the world's best writers. Therefore, if you join us, you're guaranteed to work closely with and learn from the best as you hone your writing skills.
Job Title: SaaS Writer
A SaaS writer (or SaaS copywriter) is an expert at employing words to increase free trial signs and demo requests from landing pages, website pages, ads, and emails. In reality, SaaS writers expect to write high-quality content; they also offer marketing writing services. So, SaaS writing or copywriting is a different marketing form than standard copywriting, which is the science of using well-written content to sell products/services and move customers.
Most copywriting experts insist on selling benefits over features. This is where SaaS writers come into play. They ensure that the features are clear and easy to understand. Consequently, SaaS writers endeavor to sell the features to prospective customers. In other words, an expert SaaS copywriter can balance the need to express the features of a product while telling a customer persona story.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in SEO, keyword research, and keyword implementation (e.g., short-and-long-tail keywords, etc.)
- High-end copywriting to create concise, audience-driven, and engaging content from nuanced ideas.
- Experience in editing SaaS or technical content (including white papers, long-form content, case studies, and social media posts).
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Able to develop a content roadmap, content strategy and measure content performance (or editorial calendar).
- Superbly organized with attention to the smallest detail.
- Ability to operate tactically and strategically in an energetic, fast-paced writing agency and ready to pitch in and help the team if needed.
- Excellent writing skills and great grammar (i.e., spelling, cohesion, word flow, etc.).
- Responsible for ensuring consistency (i.e., fonts, style, spacing, images, and voice).
- Take ownership of projects, from communicating with the client to planning and delivering.
- Expert in workplace technology and solutions, like office suites, team Slack chat, CRM software, and project management tools.
- Bachelor's degree or college degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
How to Apply
Before becoming one of our SaaS writers, we'd be delighted to receive your articles and marketing copy portfolio. We don't expect you to be seasoned or published, but we'd definitely appreciate seeing a compressing portfolio. While at it, share your résumé, too, please. It's kind of... crucial in order to be considered for the position!
Can I Still Apply Even if I Am Not That Experienced as a SaaS Writer?
Our team might be composed of some of the best writing talents of the UK, but not every one of our writers was an expert when they joined us. Hence, we don't expect you to be a SaaS copywriting master, either. Just being a natural wordsmith with comprehensive knowledge and a deep understanding of the SaaS sphere may be enough to win you this position.
We're always looking for passionate writers who know how to use words to inspire and create emotions in technical audiences. In short, we're on the lookout for rough diamonds, ready to create the best possible SaaS copy. We want writers with the right attitude. So, even if they're not aware of all the secrets of writing or specialized writing techniques, they have the willingness and dedication to learn and develop.
For every one of our open positions, our application process is the same. If you're not sure you'll be a good fit for our team, we still encourage you to apply. Don't overthink it, and send us your best copy. We'll review it pronto and get back to you as soon as possible.
We guarantee you'll enjoy our hiring process. Really, we don't try to make things any harder than needed. In fact, we have shaped it in such a way as to be as interactive and enjoyable as possible for our candidates. Each step is an opportunity to get to know each other better and communicate. Our hiring process:
- Just apply! You only have to submit your written application. In it, explain why you're a passionate writer and define SaaS. Clearly mention your past work experiences related to SaaS copywriting, any companies you might have worked with, your education, and your achievements.
- Get ready for an online interview. If we invite you for a video call, it means we're interested in meeting you face-to-face to learn more about you. We might ask you questions directly related to SaaS writing or how you implement client feedback into your copy. At the same time, it's also highly possible we hand you a paragraph to demonstrate your SaaS copywriting skills.
- We'll assign you a paid trial article. Since you're getting closer to joining us, we're ready to proceed to the next level. At this stage, we're going to assign you a paid task to verify you can develop content that matches a SaaS business's vision and aim. Keep in mind that in this step, you can determine if you like working with us. If you do, you're probably going to enjoy your time at Strategically.
- We introduce you to our team. After successfully completing your paid trial task, we invite you to join our communication tool for the proper introductions. After, you'll have to create an account on our project management solution, from where you'll be able to view your tasks.
- That tedious admin. We have to get the admin out of the way before welcoming you officially. So, you'll need to sign the relevant agreements, reference checks, etc.
- Sincere congratulations! You're a successful candidate and you're also one of us now. Being experts in onboarding, we'll ensure the process of joining us is as effortless as possible. Our sharing team will guide you along the way and make you feel at home while answering any questions you may have.
We're Hiring for the Following Roles
At the moment, the following job ads are open:
- Business-to-business (B2B) writing
- Content writing
- Crypto-blockchain sphere
- Financial writing
- Legal writing
- Medical writing
- Staff writing
- Travel writing
- Technical writing
Finally, keep in mind that even if you're an independent contractor (i.e., freelancer), we'd still want to hear from you!